LONG WEEKEND BOOGIE WORK

rackatttack

Section Leaders chime in
I will be up on Sunday 3rd and Monday 4th at the HGC and possibly Saturday 2nd (if the boss lets me ) I will be riding the white sections and pink and clearing where needed and arrowing some of the trails 8:30 HGC breakfast and plan of attack NB I may not be able to do one day as I will be cutting the grass track.
See you there

AJayne

Dave, I am certainly available to help and will be there as much as I can. Planning as you are for Sun and Mon for sure and possily Sat. See you there.

Andrew

tjcool

I could 'possibly' help out on sunday as long as the riding is slow...I need much more practice on the trails but like I said slow....this might help with riding abilities...is 'pink' trail calibrated for ladies?..sounds sexist but just a simple question..

tjcool

ps: I fall a lot...

AJayne

Tjcool,

White is advanced/expert and pink is intermediate. From the warnings in your post I suspect that you need more practice and confidence before challenging these trails. There will likely be others riding on Sunday that you can team up with for a ride that is more suited to developing your skills. Dave's work group will likely want to try and quickly cover ground to make sure it all gets done on time.

Andrew

ktmdirtbiker

The North Side crew will also be out working on the trails for The Boogie over the long weekend.
We will have 2 levels of crews working..
The Orange (intermediate) level doing the main loop
AND
The White/Pink crew..

We have NOT yet set up an actual day to go...
We are going out today (Weds Aug 30th) to see how much progress we can make.

There will be a new North Side thread opened tomorrow.
Thanks...Tom in Brockville

zedro

I'll be up, the exact days TBD as accomadations are an issue for multiple days for me.

Dave, will you be setting up your camper at HGC?

Mat, section 2 lead

zedro

I'll be up only on Monday now, if I do section 2 it'll only be the AM options (mud run, quinns, espresso), although considering these are multi-use trails, I might defer till later if the other leads want to re-allocate resources.

Mat