Limerick North side cleanup

jbreedon

Hey guys, I noticed the north side of Limerick is getting pretty overgrown in may areas. I guess that's the downside of doing the trail maintenance before the leaves are on the trees. If you are able to spend 30 min or so doing some quick cleanup either before, during or after your next ride that would really help get things in shape before the family fun day at the beginning of July. The trail wardens have been keeping on top of any trees that are down so you would just need to clean up the face slappers. The 2103, 2105 and 2114 seem to be the worst, but they could all use a good trimming.

If you are able to clean up a section of trail just post it here so others will know to focus on a different section. The map can be found here for reference:
http://www.limerickforest.ca/en/maps/re ... TDGA-b.pdf

Thanks for the help and if you have any questions just post them here or feel free to PM me.

Jeff

jbreedon

I got the North part of 2114 done tonight.

For those who need a little more motivation I have an app on my Garmin that tracks your activity in equivalent beer consumption. 1 hour of trail maintenance works out to about 4 beers. If you like beer, do a little trail maintenance and you won't have to feel guilty about it.

Jeff

jbreedon

The East side of the Hydro line trail is half done. It was really overgrown. I had a hard time finding the start of the trail.

manotickmike

Thanks Jeff!
Haven't been to Limerick in a while, but some of the N was pretty hard to ride.
I now have clippers attached to my bars.
Mike