Date: June 20, 2009
Time: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.

BBQ lunch. We will have a loop of trail available for riding. See you there :D

If you plan to attend, please RSVP: bytownmotorcycle@gmail.com

Thanks,

dschultz

Administrator
Hi:
For all you people that came out on June 20th, you got to ride some virgin trail, fun eh!? It may have been a bit bumpy but with more riding it will smooth itself out. While I rode I took note of a few places that needed some additional attention. Hence, I was out this past Sunday to make those trail mods. I cleared some of the "tighter" corners to allow a smoother line to make the trail "flow" better. So come out and give the updates a test ride (plated, insured, quiet bike required)!
One other item I noted. Now that we have packed down the earth a bit on the new trail it has become the *new* lowest point in the forest. Most of the east side trail (running north-south) was full of water in the tire track. Hopefully a few days of sun and no rain will help it dry out fast.
Terry: Since you are a DS rider the mods I did should make it a bit easy to maneuvering around the turns. Sorry bud I can't grade it for you... :wink:

I still have about 3 km of trail marked which needs clearing, so any help will be appreciated. I'll post a note here when I'm going back to clear a bit more.
Get out and enjoy in the meantime.
Dale