Intermediate skills 2024 question

sleepr

Hi all, finally after moving east and getting some renos done I'm ready to explore what is on offer here. Got my OFTR/BMA membership inbound at Canada Post's leisure. I am wondering about the skills clinic in May, it shows on the event page as opportunity closed. Does this mean it has filled up already or has it not been opened yet?

Rooster

Hey Sleepr, welcome back to dirt biking in ontario!

The BMA skills clinics fill up quick, i've helped out on those a time or two its always popular.

I offer a personal, on trail guided ride along with single track skills training on trails chosen specifically to challenge your present skill level.

The goal is to help riders learn or improve the basic techniques to suite Calabogie's trails, which requires a more technical style of riding then the flowy stuff at Limerick and a lot of Southern Ontario.

I would be happy to discuss your riding goals and see if a training day in Calabogie is something you would be interested in experiencing

cheers,

Rooster

sleepr

Hey Sleepr, welcome back to dirt biking in ontario!

The BMA skills clinics fill up quick, i've helped out on those a time or two its always popular.

I offer a personal, on trail guided ride along with single track skills training on trails chosen specifically to challenge your present skill level.

The goal is to help riders learn or improve the basic techniques to suite Calabogie's trails, which requires a more technical style of riding then the flowy stuff at Limerick and a lot of Southern Ontario.

I would be happy to discuss your riding goals and see if a training day in Calabogie is something you would be interested in experiencing

cheers,

Rooster
Thanks Rooster, I may take you up on that. What is the best way to contact you?