Injury Update

longzook

Dwayne the fella on the freeride at the Orientation, Is still in the Hospital with a separated clavicle and a fracture where it attaches at the shoulder and multiple rib fractures and had some fluid building up so they are keeping for a few days.. I talked to him this morning and he is in good spirits but mad that its a season ender..

Thanks for the update Ron! A real eye opener on how fast things go south while riding. I hope he heals up fast and isn't deterred from getting back on the saddle.
I am glad he is getting proper treatment and had club support though out his ordeal. Whiskey Throttle not fun!
C

Oxmach

Thank you for the update Ron, I’m glad to here his spirits are good, and which him a speedy recovery.

Regards,
Greg

dwcjwerfner

Hey everyone.
Thanks for all your concern and well wishes. I am doing very good considering the pummeling my body took. I was just up and walking around as far as my drain tube would allow lol.

Thanks
Dwayne

Marilius

Glad to Hear you are doing well. Wish ya a speedy recovery and keep us updated. Hope to see you out on the trials again soon.