ICE RACING SCHEDULE REVISED !!!!!!

ktmkevin

Woody just called me and he is having equipment problems therefore WE WILL BE GOING TO JAMIE'S INSTEAD OF WOODY'S ON SUNDAY JAN 11. This means that the first four races on the schedule will look like this to avoid back-to-back races at the same venue: Jamie's Jan. 11
Woody's Jan. 18
Jamie's Jan. 25
Woody's Feb. 1
I have bumped up the directions to Jamie's track on this forum so take a look if you've never been there before. Apologies for any inconvenience but s**t happens.

Responsible

On a side note, is anyone from the Kingston area going up to Jamies? I might need a ride back to Kingston. Just me, no bike or gear.

Pete

wrenchspinner9 at sympatico.ca

ktmkevin

Just talked to the Perth based KTM dealer and it appears that we are good to go this Sunday. BUT, as usual, keep an eye on this forum in case of late breaking news.

ktmkevin

The predicted cold temperatures in the weather forecast have moderated somewhat so Jamie and Woody have concluded that we are a GO for this Sunday Jan. 25 at Jamie's. But, as usual, keep an eye on this forum for any late breaking developments. Also, race results are now posted on Woody's website; check the address on this website.

ktmkevin

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am still alive and didn't suffer any permanent damage. Thanx to those that took care of me including Pete, "Mother" Jim, John and Woody; sorry I held up The Show. Planning to be at Woody's Sunday to help out as I'm now retired from active competition.

105 rider

Well, its good to hear that there is no major damage, and that you are going to be okay. Too bad about your early retirement, I know you wanted to win you championship before hanging up your studs.
The Woodys Gang :D

ktmkevin

Talked to Woody a little earlier and he said he moved a mountain of snow and that we appear to be good to go for this Sunday. But, as always, keep an eye on this forum......