Hunting season is over....Limerick anyone???????

Was uber patient and am tired of looking at pristinely clean bikes in the garage. Who wants to ride......I'm thinking it will have to be Friday?

jbreedon

Hate to break it to you but hunting season runs until Sunday. I'd recommend staying out on Limerick this weekend.

From the Limerick web site:

Please be aware that hunting season is now open for many species in Limerick Forest. Deer hunting season (rifles) will run from Nov. 6 - 19, 2017. We strongly urge non-hunters to not visit the forest during this 2 week period in order to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for the hunters. If it is absolutely necessary to visit the forest during this time please wear reflective clothing. For further details contact Geoff McVey, Forest Manager at 613-342-3840, ext. 2416. Thank you for your patience and cooperation!

Yup. Got there. Blinded by the pristine conditions and when I saw the sign.....packed up and left. Looking forward to the 20th!!!!!

steph

ripnriding":8m4k504c said:
Yup. Got there. Blinded by the pristine conditions and when I saw the sign.....packed up and left. Looking forward to the 20th!!!!!
Come up to masham. 30 min north of ottawa. We will be a few today and possibly tomorrow. Beginner to advance level riders today.. its free and very much worth the drive!!

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk