Dunrobin trails and trials Sept 26th

Terry

Staff member
Well, that was lots of fun! A big thank you to all that came out to play on Aug 29th. Let's do it again on Sept 26th

Come ride the trails in Dunrobin on September 26th, You can pretend you're at the Corduroy. :)

Over 2km of single track trails, (more in the works for next season, help building trails is always welcome). No big hills or sand pits, just lots tight twisty single-track in the woods. See if you can do a lap without dabbing! These are beginner friendly trails that all can enjoy.

Any Top Gear fans out there? How about Putting a Star on my reasonably priced "trail bike", well perhaps not a star as I don't know any, and I won't bother with the interviews but I could record lap times riding the little CRF150F and post the results on the wall in the garage.

There are trials riding sections available with some large rocks piled up in a clearing. Two other areas on the property are being cleared as well.
Eric Brackenbury has offered to coordinate the trials activities on my behalf, please contact him for more info

The lawn is available for those learning to ride and not wanting to worrying about trees or rocks.

- Bring quiet trial and/or trials bikes, (no ATVs please), or feel free to ride one of my trail bikes.
- Hand guards highly recommended, a skid plate is only needed if you plan to tackle the big rocks in the trails area
- Arrive after 8:30 am and keep engines quiet until after 9:00 please
- Bring your friends and/or your kids, all are welcome, I have some spare riding gear to loan out
- Popsicles and cold water provided
- Please let me know if you plan to come out and about what time.

Skyllz

If i'm around on that week-end I definitely want to attend. I could not make it to the last one due to Bogie commitments :)

Jessie

Hi Terry,
We sure had a lots of fun at your place. Definitely want to go again.
I have not decided yet if I go to the Corduroy ride for the Saturday easier ride/novice that they offer.
If I don't go, I will definitely go again at your place.
Your tight trails really help me to improve and we had a great day!
Jessie

lecuje

Hi,

I'm looking to join in on the fun at the Sept 26 trails and trials. What would be the location I could set my GPS for the Dunrobin location.

Thanks,

Jean
KTM 2014 250 xc-w

Terry

Staff member
I finally got out and walked the other day. It's all in great shape for tomorrow's ride with only a few small branches to clear first thing in the morning.

Jessie

Hi Terry,
Sorry, I won't be able to make it there tomorrow as my injury needs more time to heal.
I will miss that opportunity as we had such a good time at
your place last time out.
Jessie

Terry

Staff member
Let's do it again on Sunday May 7, 2016
There are new trails and an expanded trials section with many more rocks recently found under all the grass and weeds.
Terry