D/S Route changed for 2023?

Jay12

Hi, I did the Boogie D/S "Adventure" ride in 2022 which I had a lot of fun on. I was going to sign up for the same route this year, but was wondering how much the route changes from year to year. Could someone let me know if there will be a significant amount of changes to this year's route when compare to last year or if it is pretty much the same year to year.

Thx. J

tj

At this point in time, it's likely going to be very much the same. I will be taking a closer look at this in the next couple weeks, and of course, pre-riding may indicate that changes have to be made. But to answer your question about year-to-year changes, yes, it sometimes does change significantly.

Was there something in particular you disliked or liked? Suggestions are welcome.

Thanks!

Tim

Jay12

Thanks for the update. Last year's (2022) route was fantastic, I had a great time. I also live in the area, and so I've been riding it already this year, hence the question. I've just signed up for the aggressive ride this year, and will switch back to the adventure one next year.

Cheers,
J