Club Endurix Ride AUG 13 th

stu

This ride is a lot of single track trail 2 different loops of abt 75km each
For the novice 75km loop for the more hardcore another different 75km loop
Did the original loop 2 yrs ago was abt 130km at the time, many more options now and all really nice trails , almost nothing to get stuck in. I don't remember anywhere to get stuck.
It has been an extremely wet spring and many of the water crossings have bridges but with the weather we are having now things are drying out nicely.
Well worth the trip . Located near Mt Laurier Start is at Chute St Phillipe a sm village just SE of Mt Laurier.

You will find details at the bottom of page : https://fr-ca.facebook.com/ClubEndurix/

Can't go wrong for $30!
stu

barbotte

interesting but coming from pembroke ,,, and i need more info on camping for saterday and because we are from ontario are we aloy
to go ??

barbotte

send them email and the only reply i have so far is that you cannot camp at the site ..but you can go to the village and camp there in the wood somewhere ... before i drive the 3 hours plus i need to know if i can participate AS we are from ontario and not part of the qfcf or what ever its call and it will be sunny on sunday now ... ltlle chance of rain so it should be awsome

Henri
\
update i just got confirmation that you dont need to be memebr to participate ,,,it look like weather will be nice for sunday ..so i am planning going tomorrow evening
cheer

barbotte

Here is my impression on the Endurix ...it was worth it ... rain all day and nigh but got up to a sunny day the riding day ,,so all the trail were very muddy and slippery ( but no big water hole) ... the small loop (67 klm) with a gas option at 40 klm was more than enough for me with 2 intermediate and 1 expert option witch had few slippery steep hill that remind me calabogie i had my hand full ,,, the people were very friendly and nice ,, those are the type of ride i like ... people help each other and no rudeness on trail ,, i got there Saturday evening and i spend the evening at the local bar and went for early breakfast at the restaurant and they even have a corner store/ grocery too but no gas station in town ,,all that in a 2 minute drive from the start area ... and for $30 ..its the cheapest organize trail ride i have done so far , and it was very organize ( it was their second year doing it ) ..the arrow were not confusing ,,, the gas stop was really were it said it would be at 40klm for the small and 75 for the big loop maybe next year i will do the big 140 klm loop ..also there was a camp site in town but not at the starting point (8 minute away ) .i did not used it as the owner of the bar said she had no problem for me to camp in her parking lot so even better ..no drinking and driving for me lol
cheer
Henri