stephlal

Braaaaap!
Staff member
Going down with chainsaw to work south side trails
HGC field staging - 9:30am ready to ride

Reply if joining
Look for a grey F150 with two pumpkins

Amplio - Simon

I have a custom chainsaw mount I can lend to anyone going as I'm not available. I'm in Rockland and work in Vars. I should also have 10 of these ready in about 2 weeks, all built locally for a reasonable price, I also want to donate one to the BMA. (work in progress on design)

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 24

smokin

OK. I cleared the deck for Friday. So I will be there. Can we get our hands on more club chainsaws if needed?

stephlal

Braaaaap!
Staff member
OK. I cleared the deck for Friday. So I will be there. Can we get our hands on more club chainsaws if needed?
I setup both my bikes with chainsaws with Ryan piloting one of them, so we have 2 chainsaws for sure for Friday and Sunday

Marilius

I can get a 3rd chainsaw if needed (my neighbor has one) and I do have a 3rd mount but that mount was going to Ross just waiting for him to call me to pick it up.

smokin

I can get a 3rd chainsaw if needed (my neighbor has one) and I do have a 3rd mount but that mount was going to Ross just waiting for him to call me to pick it up.
I'd bring it along, I do not mind caring a saw in my back pack (as long as it's not a 21" monster)!