Calabogie Oct 21 & 22

Trev525

Just wondering if anyone is going to the bogie next weekend. I met Kevin a week ago and he gave me some good directions but having someone along would be great. I will be going with a group of 3 or 4 guys and we are flexible on time and day. We would even be willing to camp over night. Any takers? :D

Young-Honda

I may be able to ride with you on Sunday only, if your plans have not been nailed down yet. I will need your phone # just in case there is a last minute change at my end. If you are going up Saturday and Sunday then just let me know where we could meet on Sunday morning as cell phone coverage isn't the best up there.....fy

C Martin

I'd be interested in joining you as well on Sunday morning. Unfortunatley I won't be of any help as a guide. Let me know if you are still planning on heading up and where to meet.

Thanks

Trev525

Looks like we have a group planned for Sat morning. We'll be at Tatty Hill Rd about 9:30. Come one, come all.

C Martin

Thanks for the post. Can't do Saturday - hav e a good ride. If anyone is in for tomorrow or Sunday let me know.

A

Anonymous

Trev525":2odujid1 said:
Looks like we have a group planned for Sat morning. We'll be at Tatty Hill Rd about 9:30. Come one, come all.

Have you got a guide yet for saturday morning ? What type of riding are you looking to do (i.e. what level are all the riders) ?

Trev525

We don't have anyone who REALLY knows the area. Just a GPS and some directions. We have a mix of riders, I'd say the group would average intermediate, but we have some experienced advanced guys. You interested in the tour guide position? The pay really sucks! :D

A

Anonymous

Trev525":1jg5zajp said:
We don't have anyone who REALLY knows the area. Just a GPS and some directions. We have a mix of riders, I'd say the group would average intermediate, but we have some experienced advanced guys. You interested in the tour guide position? The pay really sucks! :D

Hopefully you'll read this before you head out in the AM :) Yeah, I can act as a guide... Where abouts on Tatty hill road will you guys be?? by the power generating station (Barrett Chute) ?

Trev525

We'll be at the parking area by the hydro area. Big white truck and trailer at about 9:30. Probably won't leave till 10:00. Great to see you there.