Calabogie Boogie 2nd meeting, June 24th

madrob

Hi all,

I have booked the location for our next planning meeting.

It will be at:

The Goose & Gridiron
317 St. Lawrence Street
Merrickville, Ontario

On June 24th.

Show up for 7pm for food and the meeting will go ahead after everyone's eaten.

Sorry to those who may find it a little far but it sure is a nice street ride there.

Cheers!

Rob

Skyllz

It may sound like an very odd request but...

Anyone living close to Limerick or Merrickville going to the meeting?

I was looking at riding limerick Limerick that day.

I would then head to the meeting after but would definitly appreciate a stop somewhere in between for a quick shower after an few hours of riding... It's a long drive back home to Aylmer to drive back up there for the meeting.

Or if anyone would join me for riding there too in the afternoon would be swell too, weather permitting of course.

Told you it was an odd request :lol:

weekender

Skyllz":13xulhif said:

Dude... it is a meeting about riding, not a date :)

Just show up in your riding gear... or bring a jug of water and a towel for after the ride, I'm sure it will do the job.

Skyllz

weekender":1u1wd9rf said:
Skyllz":1u1wd9rf said:

Dude... it is a meeting about riding, not a date :)

Just show up in your riding gear... or bring a jug of water and a towel for after the ride, I'm sure it will do the job.

Trust me... I asked for the best interest of the people who will sit beside me... :lol:

Anyhow, I managed something, should be ok.

I'll be at Limerick tomorrow afternoon, should be quiet there tomorrow, i'll be able to have some fun :wink:

sdagenais

Not too change subject but Skyllz, I'm doing laps at Limerick to get ready for my endurocross in St-veronique, If you want to ride that would be great.

Skyllz

sdagenais":148nxhg2 said:
Not too change subject but Skyllz, I'm doing laps at Limerick to get ready for my endurocross in St-veronique, If you want to ride that would be great.

I'll be there tomorrow around 13:00, at the Y. I'm by no means a fast rider but if I dont ride, I wont improve :wink: