boogie volunteers

rackatttack

well it seems that wee need volunteers for the calabogie boogie which is only a couple of weeks away!!! yes that's right riding ability should be of low intermediate and above ability contact larry murry if interested in helping out
Now for those who are signed up with larry to help pre ride or sweep its time for you to get up to calabogie I will be riding the saurday loop on sunday the 18th YOU NEED TO COME OUT SO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GOING!!!!
Sundays loop will be run the following sunday

rackatttack

planning on ready to ride 9am I will running orange and pink where I can a lot of orange is road and 2 track Quinns is on the sunday loop

rackatttack

thanks to those of you that came out to ride the Saturday loop had an array of abilities that all enjoyed the route and gave some good feed back which has been relayed to the trail boss anyway we should be doing sundays loop this sunday HGC for 9 am again unless something comes up

gman

Hi Dave - I can't make it this weekend. But offered to help Doug arrow the 2nd, 5th and/or 6th. Let me know what else you need. I should be in Calabogie the Friday by 3pm'ish and can help with Regi or whatever is needed. Send me an email to grantwillreply@gmail.com on where help is needed. Grant

Vfrog

Dave we will need a new meeting location for Sunday. The CHGC parking field is not available this weekend. It is posted for a wedding.
I parked today at the end of Tatty Hill / High Falls start. Lots of road work going on as well along 77. Large dump trucks today and a grader.
I took the string trimmer into the HCM/Odette bypass today to cut a path through the brambles.
I will come along on Sunday. Paul B

rackatttack

ok talked with the golf course today should not be an issue to park at the GC if there is we can relocate to the northen end or park opposite the tennis courts
DW out