Boogie Prep the Weekend?

AJayne

Folks I am available Sun and Mon this weekend for boogie prep if anyone is going and needs help. I plan to ride Sun regardless but let me know if you are doing something special.

Andrew

I am in for a bit of Boogie prep work Sunday as well. Will not be available for a long day (loading at 330 , home at 430!) Prefer a 9-930 start! North/South? Let us know what you need? Have Chaps and willing to travel!
Thanks!
Chris

ktmdirtbiker

Hi Guys,
I can't make it this Sunday...
I will be setting up (New thread next week) a Sunday Sep't 3rd North Side ride day for Boogie Prep. (to put up arrows-remove face slappers).
There is going to be a Blue Plate trail set up this coming Weds (watch for a new thread by Kevin A.)

If you guys do decide to help me out this weekend...I believe you guys are in the White Level grouping of riders...
Is there any way (if you go up to the North Side on Sunday) that you guys can go through some of the Proposed trails..

I've not been through Oriole Lake or Newfie Autobahn this year.
Can you take Oriole Lake Trail..
Then from Wabun Mountain..take the Newfie Autobahn down from there.
About 3/4 down it, on top of a knoll..you will see the 3 pieces of red tape on a tree for the beginning of ASS...
Can you take it all the way through then continue into 2 Blinds (already marked with white arrows).

If you guys see anything that is of concern or comments...shoot me a PM.
Thanks...Tom in Brockville

AJayne

Tom, Chris and I are trying to find a third and we will go and finish off ASS and 2 blinds. Are you using Garnsey and is it clear? Thanks.

Andrew

ktmdirtbiker

Andrew,
The Garnsey, Transect and Wonderland are NOT being used for Bogie 2017.
The Garnsey Extension is being used as an option.
Kevin A. and some guys went into the end of ASS and followed it up and through to the beinning at the Newfie Autobahn....He says it's OPEN.

The 2 Blinds Trail is fully cleared out...it's arrowed and marked with red tape..it follows the hunters atv trails and old skidder trails.
Tom

ktmdirtbiker

Anyone still reading this thread..
The ride yesterday (Sunday August 27th) was successful.
A couple of options were made ready with 8-9 riders going out and working/riding Newfie Autobahn, ASS, 2 Blinds.

Woody gives his thumbs up to the proposed White/Pink 2017 BOOGIE options. (North Side)....weather permitting!

We can hopefully still have a good trail ride for the various options considering Garnsey, Transect & Wonderlad trails will NOT be used...

This past summer has been extremely hard on these trails with all the wind & rain..
Kevin and I decided to preserve our aforementioned cherished white trails by giving them a break from being used for the Boogie.

Thanks everyone...Tom in Brockville.