Bogie on monday the 7th anyone?

ktmdirtbiker

Hi Folks, Are you guys planning on riding the North side Orange level trails?
I am in Boogie preparation mode for checking out the trail damages to the Northside--since there have been some serious storms through there in the past 2 weeks...
The Northside Boogie preparations will become more intense (if the Northside will in fact be used for the Boogie this year) during the next 3-4 weeks....

I will not have access to this website until late on Sunday afternoon...please leave a post (proposed meeting time at the Pit) IF you all do plan on riding the Orange level northside!--Considering there is some heavy rainfalls in the Calabogie forecast for Monday afternoon.
I will re-assess with closer date weather forecast!
Thanks..Tom in Brockville

ktmdirtbiker

The colour denotes level of difficulty... In a very basic description;
1-White trails (Extreme or High experience level) are The Garnsey & the Extension, Woodys Wonderland with The Transect, Hells 1/2 Acre, M.L. Bypass
2- Pink level (High Intermediate) Newfie Autobahn, Oriole Lake
3-Orange for (General Intermediate) trails like Pitbull, Lost Saint, Missing Link, Toms Trail and Roddens Route for examples
4-Green (easy)...the Hydro lines and some of the connector ATV trails and dirt roads.

barbotte

so is it happening tommorow ?? time and place ? let hope i am not too sore from the last 2 day riding ..what a 3th one lol
thanks

No one to lead and i dont know the trails well enough yet to link them all togther and form a decent ride.t.Im trying to load some tracks onto my gps and if it works well be fine

stephlal

Braaaaap!
Staff member
I've been sidelined for 3 weeks nursing a sprained ankle but wen't out Saturday and it wen't well.
Ryan and I are planning to hit South again, but will be going at a slower pace, don't want to sprain my ankle again.

Happy to lead for anyone that wants to join us, we're hitting High Falls Parking around 9:30, ready to ride by 10
https://goo.gl/maps/Q3e5j3Zw7U22

Reply if you are joining us
Steph

barbotte

where is high fall ??/ it is pass the golf course place ?
thanks
never mind i google it ,, i might be there is my bone feel better

ktmdirtbiker

Folks... I just saw all the new posts about riding for today..I realize it's obviously way too late (it's now 9:30 a.m.)...
I personally would have led a Northside ride today but when I posted about the colour coding of trail skill levels yesterday afternoon..there wasn't anyone interested in riding for today...
I see that the riders were planning a Southside ride versus Northside ride.

Should anyone read this post and is interested in a working ride for the Northside...
I did post a new thread for this Thursday August 10th...
Woody and I are going out to clear some of the trails of recent downed trees.....
Northside Pit (about 3 kms west of the Ski Hill) meeting for 0930 ish..riding out for 1000Hrs.
Some help would be appreciated!...
Thanks...Tom in Brockville