Backroads of Perth Tour

Doug

Administrator
Glen Cooper is organizing a backroads street tour around Perth, suitable for small displacement dualsport bikes or anything street legal. See his comments.

Hi All,
I am putting together a street ride that is about 240 kms. round trip from Perth. I hope to invite anyone in the club that has a bike that is street legal and up to the task. These are some of the best twisty roads in the area. I like to call it the Locks and Bridges Tour. This is not a High Speed Tour and I have ridden it on my KLX250 and my TTR250. Unfortunately I am not GPS literate enough to send tracks. Besides if I did that you might just go and ride it without me and that would be a shame, ha.

(update)
Hi All,
The street ride is on and will take place Sunday July 29th. It will be leaving from Tim Horton's on 136 Gore St. E. in Perth, at 10am (not the one on Hyw.7) this one is in town. I will be there about 9:15 for coffee and snacks. If anyone is trailering to Perth they can come to my house at 9am. and leave their trailer. 613-267-4070. glenandheather@sympatico.ca

Coop out.

Vfrog

Thanks to Glen

That was an excellent route. I am glad I collected the track on my GPS. I rode much of it a second time today on the way to and back from my parents in Seeleys Bay.

Thanks again for a well run day.