B.M.A. Fall Trail Ride

mike oreilly

It looks like I will be headed to Calabogie tomorrow to hammer out some of the details for this years Fall Club Ride.
As it stands at the moment, here are the details:

Date: Sunday, October 1
(this is a large gravel pit) there will be arrows and signs from the corner of Hwy. 508/511 (Munford's Store) at Calabogie)
Time: Sign In: 9:00-10:00, riders meeting @ 10:00
Targeted finish time would be approx. 3:00 and head to the Buckhorn for beverages and wings.
Wings will be supplied for all BMA volunteers with their 4hrs. volunteer time.

** this will be a ride that will have loops for novice and intermediates as well as expert riders**
Stay tuned to this forum for updates. Post any questions here as well...Speaking of which, yes it will be a green plate event; no you will not require any extra gas.

Mike

mike oreilly

Everything's in place for tomorrow's ride:

- directions are arrowed from Munford's Store at the corner of 508/511;
- I have maps prepared and some of the more strategic corners have been arrowed;
- I was in to a beaver pond on old 508 today putting a couple of holes in the dam to reduce water level and testing lines: it all looks good;

The only variable we can't control is the weather so lets hope and pray that the rain will hold off.

Mike

Doug

Administrator
Thanks to Mike on behalf of the couple dozen or so riders who braved the wet conditions and ventured out to the club ride. The rain stopped just in time for the event...although conditions remained a bit "damp".
Some great trails and spectacular scenary :!:

Regards, Doug H.