AGM 2009

ktmkevin

Hi folks. The first warmish days of the new year signal that the summer riding season isn't all that far away and......it's AGM time. The date this year is March 29th at the usual location; the Kemptville Snowmobile Klubhouse (I bumped the map up on this forum for those that haven't attended before). This is a "don't miss" social event for the club as well as your chance to have a say in the operations of the BMA. Besides the usual important business, such as the election of executive officers, we have a critical decision to make on one of our riding areas. So, it's important that all members attend; please make every effort to be there. As in years past we will be serving a free lunch of lasagna, salads and cheap "cold, refreshing beverages". Also, once again, plans are underway for some very lavish door prizes. We also have a guest speaker attending that, I know from experience, will open our eyes with a look "behind the scenes". Now, with all that good stuff lined up, you can't possibly think of a good reason not to attend. Whether a seasoned veteran or a newbie, this is the one to be at. Lunch will be served at noon with the business meeting starting shortly after 1 p.m. If any further assistance is required PM me, e-mail eastmanspearman@yahoo.ca or call 613-774-2562 before 7:30 p.m. See ya there!

Terry

Staff member
I'll bring a stack of DVDs and a player again this year. However, if someone has a flat screen TV that can be seen from a bit further away than my old 24" tube, please let me know.

shipwrek12001

The links don't seem to be working, maybe me....

44.926724,-75.658379

copy and paste these numbers into your google map, it should bring you to the intersection of O'Neil rd and Patterson Rd.. your aiming for the little building on the corner.

Terry

Staff member
Is no one willing to lug a TV to the AGM this year? I'll bring my little 24" again if I have to but I was hoping someone had a better solution.
Cheers,

Terry

Staff member
Thanks but I don't think 17" is big enough to bother with. I was just looking for something bigger than me 24"