2010 YZ85 and 2014 KTM 150SX for sale/trade (SOLD)

Marilius

Hey Simon,

I'm going to be selling my 230f as I upgraded to a 250x. Asking $3800 for it, firm on price. It's all set up for calabogie riding with about $1600 in upgrades: tubeliss, pro circuit full exhaust, renthal handle bars, Baja LED head light and much more. I also have a tone of spare parts that are going to go with it: front and back sprocket, chain, air filters, front and back break pads and more

Most likely going to put it up for sale in the next month or 2 on Kijiji but really it can go at any time.

PM me and we can talk and I can send you pics.

Ryan

Was thinking of mating the two of you. Ryan, try the 2t ktm. That would be a great ride for you. Simon, Ryan's bike is mostly highway miles, lady driven, non smoker and very cool AC this time of year! If you two don't swap bikes ... I mean this is a perfect opportunity!
Chris

I would be happy with that kind of trade. I’ll send a PM asking, but I thought he was more looking for a 250 four stroke... doesn’t hurt to ask.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Simon

PS. I took the Kijiji ad down for now as I’m getting the 2x dents on the pipe fixed at Woody’s. I’ll put it back as soon as this is done.