2010 BMA Meetings

Doug

Administrator
Spring is almost here and President Mike is planning the BMA meetings in advance this year.
They will be held at the Red Dot Cafe in Osgoode. http://www.reddotcafe.com/

The venue works well for us, has a good private room and is handy to both Ottawa suburbia and our out of town members. Hopefully this will provide some consistancy in location and timing, so everyone can plan accordingly. Between the website, the forum and the upcoming newsletters in your email (and website) we should have all the bases covered in communicating this.

As always, check the website and forum for last minute updates. Current dates are April 6, June 29, Sept 28 & Nov 30.
Meetings start at 7pm.

mph450e

Location - Red Dot Cafe -
6pm-7pm: eating and coping fluids.
7pm meeting start

Ladies and gents - please find attached the meeting agenda for next week.
I have asked the usual suspects for updates regarding certain riding areas and responsibilities - no pressure, if there's info please provide it. If not, that's an okay answer.

If anyone has input, but will miss the meeting, please provide it to me and I will communicate it.
If anyone has inputs to the agenda, please send them to me by Sunday, April 4, so I can update this agenda.

Cheers - Mike

Attachments

• BMA_-_Agenda_06_April_2010.pdf
    133.2 KB · Views: 185

Doug

Administrator
April 2010 general meeting minutes have been posted to the "member's area" of this forum.
You need to be logged in and have a valid BMA member profile to access the posting.