1103 tree down

manotickmike

There's more than a few in need of attention Jeff. We've been doing what we can, without dragging the saw in.
I seem to remember being told to refrain from running a saw without Geoff being informed, or at least being supervised, such as on clean-up days.
1102 is blocked at the S end, right at Forsythe. Happily, there's an alternative entrance.
Let me know if help is required!

jbreedon":213e02sz said:
1103 is a long trail, do you have a cross trail to narrow it down?

I posted that while riding and had some challenges attaching a pic. Its the section coming back north from pit between ezra and forty acre closess to lawrence

jbreedon

ripnriding":8hy6x71r said:
jbreedon":8hy6x71r said:
1103 is a long trail, do you have a cross trail to narrow it down?

I posted that while riding and had some challenges attaching a pic. Its the section coming back north from pit between ezra and forty acre closess to lawrence

Thanks, I'll try and get it cleaned up tomorrow. I really hate how dark it gets now.

Mike, do you know where the other trees are or are they all in this section?

Jeff

mart242

1106 has a bunch of trees as well on the low part after the hill. 3-4 trees down, chainsaw required. I'll try to pinpoint on a map (might be 1104 at that point?)

jbreedon

Thanks to whoever cleaned up the 1103. I got the 1104/6 cleaned up. If you find anything else just post it here.