Search results

1. Yan

questions on trails

if anyone knows these trails - - trail from Hungry Lake towards Norcan Lake - trail from Govan Lake towards Barret Chute could you please give an idea of their difficulty, or if they are beginner friendly. Thank you! P.S. I am aware that at least some of these trails require purchasing a...
  2. Yan

registering a motorcycle

looking at purchasing a dual sport motorcycle. Current owner has it registered with a "brown ownership" (in Ontario). I want to get it blue plated and street legal. Is there more involved to it, other than just insurance, safety and a trip to Service Ontario, due to the fact that it's not blue...
  3. Yan

ride on Thursday, June 22

anyone interested in a beginner/novice level ride in Lanark county on Thursday, June 22? If so, please send me a message, thanks!
  4. Yan

DS ride on Thursday, June 22

anyone interested in a beginner/novice level ride in Lanark county on Thursday, June 22? If so, please send me a message, thanks!
  5. Yan

Sunday May 8

Beginner/novice level ride in the Lavant area on Sunday, May 8 (starting in early afternoon) - anyone interested? Yamaha XT250
  6. Yan

test, admins please remove

test
  7. Yan

Looking for info on green plated bike

Hi We currently have a street legal Yamaha TW200 and looking to buy a second bike to ride Limerick with the wife - trying to choose between another TW200 or an off-road bike. I've never had an off-road bike, hence the questions. is insurance cheaper than on blue plated bikes with the same cc...
  8. Yan

Looking for a sand pit

As the subject says - I am looking for a sand pit, ideally within an an hour - hour and a half from Kanata. Have to admit it's not for a bike (although I may bring the bike there), but for my truck to see how it does in deep sand, to get it stuck, and hopefully unstuck after that. Any...
  9. Yan

Limerick - conditions?

Anyone been to Limerick today? Planning to go to tomorrow, Sunday the 17th, and wondering what conditions to expect (water, mud, etc). Thank you!