Search results

1. L

Dualsport Larry from Kingston

Does anyone have Larry ktm 525 from Kingstons Username if he's on here, or PM me contact info if you can help... I got a couple buddies that just bought 500's in his area and after telling them about him they would like to meet him sometime... thanks Ron
  2. L

Injury Update

Dwayne the fella on the freeride at the Orientation, Is still in the Hospital with a separated clavicle and a fracture where it attaches at the shoulder and multiple rib fractures and had some fluid building up so they are keeping for a few days.. I talked to him this morning and he is in good...
  3. L

Spring is in the air

time to cut some trails on my own place and looking at brush cutting tools.. I got chainsaws, and a backhoe for the "sweet jumps" but I'm more interested in handheld brush cutters machetes sickles and such... what do you use and why do ya like it ? thanks Ron..
  4. L

Mazinaw Bon Echo area ride

I've been hitting this area the last couple weeks tons of riding from mild to wild.. Any intrest in a ride in that area next weekend weather permitting.
  5. L

Golden Tyres

anybody in Ontario carry these i'm running the 216AA fatty that i ordered up from the states , but looking locally for my grandsons bike for Christmas