Search results

1. J

Dirt motorcycle lift in special

For your info, Princess Auto has a motorcycle lift in special: https://www.princessauto.com/en/detail/ ... -p8667792e
  2. J

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone and special thanks to the Board of Directors and the volunteers that maintain the trails.
  3. J

Flat tire and Outstanding Support from BMA

My thanks to the swipe team and specially to Kevin Anderson for helping me get to K&P for an easier way back on the flat tire! Also thanks to Kevin for the design of the trails, very well done with technical single tracks followed by easier and wider trails. Great for a very ordinary rider like...
  4. J

Boogie Boogie rider Novice C

Hi! I am looking for someone to ride with for the Boogie Boogie on Saturday September 9th. I am a Novice C rider and I am not very fast. Please let me know if I can ride with you. Thanks. Jessie
  5. J

Barry Morris / Canadi

Thanks to our Canadian riders for the great video done by Barry Morris / Cross Training. This is the enduro vlog #122 / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDB5EH2q4oA Barry Morris, Paul Rodden, Dallas Shannon, Claude Allaire, Zedro, etc are some of the riders in a great video !
  6. J

Ride for Dad

Thanks to BMA1 for the great ride at Calabogie yesterday. Special thanks to Chris, Bill, Larry and one gentleman I forgot the name. They were helping in the Novice Group and gave us the opportunity to have a lots of fun. Thanks Jessie
  7. J

Neck Brace and knee brace

Some riders say a neck brace is not recommended as it may cause other injuries. Knee braces are the same as they say they increase the risk of braking the tibia or femur. Please give your opinion.
  8. J

Tubliss / Nuetech

For those interested. Royal Distributing sells the Tubliss at $124.99 with free delivery. I got mine from Royal distributing in Guelph, Ontario (tel:1-800-265-2970 / Nick)
  9. J

Knee brace

For people using a knee brace, which one do you like most?
  10. J

King of motos

Great video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrnxMu1MgXc Worth watching!
  11. J

Thanks to BMA1 Boards and Officers

My first BMA1 "Riding Season" has been a great experience! I have been impressed by the support and tips to improve my riding. Special thanks to Chris, Roy, Terry, Tim, Bill, Claude, Eric, Jason, the coaches at Shawville for the training day (Novice) and all the ones I forgot the name. Wishing...
  12. J

Midwest Clever Lever clutch

Can anyone adjust the Midwest Clever Lever clutch? It is a one finger clutch lever. Bike is a Beta X Trainer 2016 and the OEM clutch requires two finger for me, it is stiffer than a KTM. I saw that some riders and mechanics did find a way to adjust it well in USA and Australia. Apparently you...
  13. J

Ride Limerick tomorrow

I will go to Limerick tomorrow for 11:00 am. Any Novice riding tomorrow? There are riders going but they are way too advance for me. If not I will ride alone and I now have a "Spot Locator" since I ride alone very often. Good Day to everyone! Cheers Jesse
  14. J

Limerick or Calabogie if other riders are interested

Hi! I am looking for someone to ride with at Calabogie or Limerick next week. The weather is looking great for the whole week. I am a novice rider. I did the Calabogie Boogie last September but I am a slow rider. I do not know how to navigate at Calabogie so looking for someone who knows the...
  15. J

Dunrobin at Terry's place

Hi everyone, Saturday's ride at Terry was a lot of fun! Terry did a great job for the planning of his very tight trails. He succeeded at creating a very interesting and challenging trail design. The rock garden ( trial bike playground ) is also very interesting with more to come has Terry plans...
  16. J

Sandaraska Dream Ride

Yesterday's ride in Sandaraska Park was a special day. Very friendly riders, cool weather in the morning with the sun warming up in late morning. Some Trail's were quite sandy and I have enjoyed it a lot to practice in the loose sand. The climb were a lot longer compared to Limerick and a lot of...
  17. J

Sandaraska ride Sunday August 23

Anybody up for the ride. I am a slow novice rider on a CRF230F. Jessie
  18. J

Shawville / Thanks to Francis and BMA Organisers

I would like to thank Francis for giving us the opportunity to ride on his land and also the BMA Organisers. Special thanks to Chris for helping me to improve. It was a great day and a lots of fun! Hot but very good condition. Jessie
  19. J

Limerick Wednesday

I will be riding Limerick Wednesday from 10:00am to +/- 2:00pm. My level is novice. Welcome to join.
  20. J

Limerick friday

I am looking for a partner to ride at Limerick this friday May 29. I am a beginner rider. My phone 819-595-2997.