Recent content by asquenazi

1. A

Motion Pro T-6 Combo Aluminum Lever 22 and 27mm - Brand New

Perfectly contoured tire spoon on one end Hex box wrench for 22 and 27 mm axle nuts on other end Lightweight forged 7075 T-6 aluminum Hard anodized finish Under 10 inches in length and weigh only 3.5 oz. Hex end is rated for a maximum torque of 90 ft-lbs $ 50.00
  2. A

Ogio MX 450 Tool Pack - Brand new

Prepare for anything when you wear the MX 450 Tool Pack on your next ride. Whether you're hitting the trails on your ATV or the track with your dirt bike, this tool pack ensures you're ready for any unexpected mishaps. The deluxe flip down tool organizer pouch has a place for all your necessary...
  3. A

Yamaha YZ Power Tuner

Yamaha YZ Power Tuner (used a couple times) Easy plug-in fuel-injection and ignition tuning tool that allows riders to quickly adjust the fuel and ignition maps to suit riding conditions and rider preference. Allows nine easy-to-program adjustment points for both the fuel and ignition maps...
  4. A

Fox - Comp 5K Boot 12 Black/Pink

Fox Racing Comp 5K Kids Boots Smaller riders deserve coverage and comfort, through the Kids Comp 5's Great Condition $ 100.00
  5. A

2018 Yamaha YZ250FX $ 8000

All Original 50 hours run time 90% rode with my daughters in Limerick Forest Green plated for off road TXT 613 797.2913
  6. A

Introducing Kids to dirt bikes

Hi Team, I would like to introduce my daughters (7 and 4 years old) to dirt bike, and make sure they like it before moving forward and get bikes, gear and etc... Any suggestion on where I can rent bikes, gear etc for a day or so, will be really appreciated. I was informed Trail Tours in Toronto...