Looking for Limerick Riding Buddies

babzog

Looking for folks to partner with to ride in Limerick Forest! I will often have my son with me but other times, will be just me. I'm 44, first year riding and I don't exactly have the most powerful bike or the best skills, but, I'm learning and I have fun with what I ride. Been through the 1103 a couple times this year, so... haha! Would like to hook up with other riders on a fairly regular basis for Sat or Sun mornings or afternoons on the trails. if you have kids, even better, we can plan some fun rides with them too.

Hi, a few of us (Bill, Roy, Tim and Chris) are going to Limerick this Sunday 3 Aug for a ride. Not sure of the time yet but flip me an email and I will let you know. Send to president@bma1.ca We can meet there to discuss Calabogie ( I believe you had some questions about young kids riding there) and then go for a ride.

Been to Limerick a few times now and have hooked up with some great guys (father and sons included ;) I'd be happy to show you and your boy some trails. Am on vacation starting the 1st and should have the ability to escape for a ride next Tuesday? If you are interested...let me know and I'd be happy to show you and your son some loops that fit your comfort level ;)

babzog

ripnriding":1ezxt8h9 said:
Been to Limerick a few times now and have hooked up with some great guys (father and sons included ;) I'd be happy to show you and your boy some trails. Am on vacation starting the 1st and should have the ability to escape for a ride next Tuesday? If you are interested...let me know and I'd be happy to show you and your son some loops that fit your comfort level ;)

Hey there! Sounds great! I only have weekends available to me, so if that fits with you sometime, let me know! Cheers!

Will be sure to post next time I plan a wknd ride ;) Not in the cards for this coming wknd...family time/vacation week and have today/tomorrow as allocated ride options.