Fall Scenic Adventure/Charity Ride Oct. 10 Reminder

Heather

Good day everyone,

Just a reminder that on Saturday, October 10 a "Fall Colours Scenic Adventure/ Charity Ride, is being offered to BMA members and non members. This non-aggressive route of approximately 160 km consists of paved, gravel and dirt roads featuring portions of the Calagogie Boogie Dual Sport Ride. This tour will begin and end at Lavant Community Centre by the beach. (There is plenty of parking there if you trailer in.)

About half way through the ride, there will be a beautiful spot at which to stop, have your own picnic lunch and take pictures of the picturesque rapids. There will be other points of interest along the way.

Please arrive around 10:30 a.m. The ride will begin at 11:00. GPS routes will be emailed to anyone wishing them.

I am asking for donations of $20 or more per person to be given to the Arnprior and District Humane Society. (I am on the Board of Directors.) If anyone would like a tax receipt, I can have that arranged.

Please email me as soon as possible to let me know if you are interested in participating. Please let Terry know if you would like the GPS route emailed to you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at tiff1_10@hotmail.com.

Hope to see you there,
Heather

SRioux

99% sure I'm there tomorrow! With lots of time to get there too!

Terry, I sending a PM for the GPS route.

Start location is at the same coordinates as the last post?

Who else is coming?

scott1

Heather,

Thank you for putting on a great fall ride.

I had to bail at Tatlock due to having to get back home by 5:30pm. It was a pleasure to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones too.

I've attached a few photos.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Scott.

Attachments

• californiar.JPG
    californiar.JPG
    170.7 KB · Views: 10,174
  • creek1.JPG
    creek1.JPG
    195.4 KB · Views: 10,175
  • lineup1.JPG
    lineup1.JPG
    162.4 KB · Views: 10,176

Stephanie

Thanks so much for putting this ride on, Heather, I really enjoyed it. Mike will post some photos as soon as he gets them uploaded.

It was a beautiful day, we couldn't have asked for better weather and the colours were fabulous!

Thanks again!

Stephanie

Photo of my dogs: the little tan/white one at the front is Opeongo Jack, the dog we found on a ride two years ago that I was telling you about, and the big goofy one at the back is Avro (the Arrow), so named because he can climb furniture higher and faster than any other dog. He came from the Ottawa Humane Society. Ziggy, the one in the middle of the photo, came from a breeder.

3282424679_71781dd2c3.jpg