Dualsport menu now at BMA Website

Doug

Administrator
Hi All.

We've added a new "dualsport" menu on the website main page for info and updates on club activities on this front...as we have done for other events in the past. It's a "work in progress" and will devlelop...but a start for now!

Thanks to Terry Y. for his initiative here.

Regards, Doug

tj

Excellent!

But I find it a bit confusing: I see "View it here" and "Sign up here", and expect links maybe. Not sure where "here" is, so perhaps we can get that cleaned up?

Terry

Staff member
Hi tj, As Doug said it is a work in progress. Pete Z. was going to fix that problem for us but I guess he hasn't found the time yet.

PeteZ

I've sent doug a couple of updated .doc files - the links should now work.

I'll whip up something prettier and more comprehensive soon. If anyone has any Pics & ideas to share, please post them here, or PM me :)

Cheers,
Pete Z
lil KLX250s

PeteZ

PeteZ":1vodtzck said:
I've sent doug a couple of updated .doc files - the links should now work.

I'll whip up something prettier and more comprehensive soon. If anyone has any Pics & ideas to share, please post them here, or PM me :)

Cheers,
Pete Z
lil KLX250s

I should also note that I am operating within some clear constraints as defined by the BMA exec. ie - all content pages must be in a single .doc or .pdf file. I assume menu items/pages could be added beyond the existing 'about' and 'events'.

I had some ideas for some really interactive features, but they can't be done within these contraints.

Cheers,
Pete Z
lil KLX250s