calabogie boogie

A

Anonymous

JUST WANTED TO ADVISE ALL OUR MEMBERS THAT OVER THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS WE WILL BE HAVING TRAIL MAINTENANCE DAYS UP IN CALLABOGIE. TO GET READY FOR THE RIDE IN SEPT!! IF YOU HAVE NOT GOT YOUR VOLUNTEER HRS IN THIS IS A GOOD WAY TO DO SO. I WILL UP THERE NEXT WEEKEND (AUGUST) AS WILL DOUG M SO GET A HOLD OF EITHER OF US TO ARANGE WHERE TO MEET. IF YOU HAVE A MACHETTE/CHAIN SAW(SMALL) HAND SAW, HATCHETTE BRING IT ALONG NOT TO MENTION YOUR BIKE AND WATER AND FOOD.

DAVE WRACK
IC - CALABOGIE BOOGIE 2006

RLueders

Dave - are you going to have a 4 -wheeler to carry all the stuff? I'm interested if you give me a where and when. Best email me at richard.lueders@sympatico.ca as I'm travelling right now.

Do you feel safe with a bunch of us with chainsaws and machettes in the bush? You can't keep a visual on all of us all the time. ;-)

Richard Lueders

RLueders

Andrea - you really hurt my feelings. :cry: LOL

How was the trip east? Were the 2 boys able to stay away from motorcycles long enough to have a vacation?

Maybe see you guys on the weekend.

Richard

A

Anonymous

I just got a new Bushwackker, made in Sweden. Bought it at Home Hardware in Barry's Bay.

I used one up in Parry Sound for a couple of days and it is much better than a machette. It will do the same job as a machette and an axe. I cut down some fair sized trees with it. Great for limbing also.

It is basicaclly an axe handle with a 6" long by 1" deep blade mounted parallel to the handle.

I certainly would not trust some people behind me with a machette.

A

Anonymous

ok guys i won't be around this weekend but doug will be and i would think he will post on here where and when for this weekend. i think he was going out on saturday as was i until i found out i have to work saturday. how ever next weekend i wil be up both days. if doug doesn't post what i can say is that a group can do either the m&m (511@campbell rd) or the trail@ high falls just south of mx mtn. both these locations can be accessed by car and bike. let me know if you go as i can then cross your volunter hrs off the list.

dave w
ic boogie 2006