Any good places to ride?

1BADSS

Any places that are nice and open with a few good hills to play around on with my son? I'm an hour from Ottawa so I don't mind coming that far. If you know a place even closer to me would just be gravy.

Dave Calderone

Limerick forest would suit the bill. It’s just south of kemptvill with a few hills and lots of double track (wide open easy to riding) for you and the young lad. Do a goggle search for the website for directions and maps of the area.
I’m there with my boys as often as we can get out.

1BADSS

Dave Calderone":2sxuui50 said:
Limerick forest would suit the bill. It’s just south of kemptvill with a few hills and lots of double track (wide open easy to riding) for you and the young lad. Do a goggle search for the website for directions and maps of the area.
I’m there with my boys as often as we can get out.

I shall find my way there. Thx a bunch. I did a search. Is it near Winchester and Chesterville?Maybe we could hook up sometime and go for a SLOWWWWW ride.lol

A

Anonymous

Limerick is easy to get to from Cornwall.
401 west to Edward street exit at Prescot, head north through Maynard and Roebuck. Road turns to gravel for 5 minutes and your there.
It takes me an hour from my drive way.
Where are you in cornwall?
We have a group of 5 or 6 riders that go often and if your up to a faster pace
without the kids, you can tag along.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous":2tj3cwmi said:
Limerick is easy to get to from Cornwall.
401 west to Edward street exit at Prescot, head north through Maynard and Roebuck. Road turns to gravel for 5 minutes and your there.
It takes me an hour from my drive way.
Where are you in cornwall?
We have a group of 5 or 6 riders that go often and if your up to a faster pace
without the kids, you can tag along.

I'm in Eamers Corners beside the 401. I'd love to go with a bunch of faster fellows but I have to take my kiddie first.lol How fast is this faster pace? I'm not all that great.lol Plus my bike is only good for around 90kph.lol

Aube

I'm up there quite often alone and would love to hook up with some people at a fater pace. If you don't mind let me know when your heading out and I could meet someone out there.

Marty