Search results

1. Tat

Thanks Steve, I live close to area 31, a single track is tiny there..... I guess I will have to...

Thanks Steve, I live close to area 31, a single track is tiny there..... I guess I will have to just wait like the rest of us..... Cheers, Tatiana
  2. Tat

Hi Steve, Are those trails in the area of the forest that is open for hunting? I am trying to...

Hi Steve, Are those trails in the area of the forest that is open for hunting? I am trying to find a place to ride on Friday as I am going crazy not being able to ride....... Are there parts of Larose where I can ride during hunting season? Thank you! Tatiana
  3. Tat

Looking for someone to lead a ride or two - Calabogie?

I saw only two groups there on the Facebook. Do you have a URL please? Thanks.
  4. Tat

Looking for someone to lead a ride or two - Calabogie?

I would be also interested in this ride. I've never been on Calabogie trails either. I was invited a couple of times by some of the members, but I was concerned about holding the advanced group back so I bailed. I am now comfortable with all Limerick tracks, so it's time to move on. I also...
  5. Tat

Storm Damage at Limerick

Didn't go to a single track, whipped around the doubles for 30 min for warm up and then the rain chased me out.... Just started riding that area a coupe of months ago, so not sure what is where, but will try to explain.... South Part: From the pit going on the road to the north, the last left...
  6. Tat

Storm Damage at Limerick

There are tree downs at Limerick following the storm (mostly due to wash out erosion) at the Limerick (found out yesterday). Bring your chainsaws.
  7. Tat

New/Novice ride nights 2023 (Thursdays 5pm)

I wonder if people will be showing up tonight despite tornado warning?
  8. Tat

Ottawa Trials Practise Area

Hi Terry, About to get a trial bike..... The problem is finding the place to train. Is your kind offer still available? Thank you.