Search results

1. W

Calabogie north side ...cleanup complete

A BIG THANK YOU to the sunday crew Eric B, Chris P , Dave W , Steve C , Scotty H and a few others and the crew wed all 3 of us , we pulled together and cleaned up quite a bit of the mess the winter left . All the trails are now passible inc the wonderland and Guernseys , the Wabin mountain loop...
  2. W

spring stocking order

We are offering members a spring stocking order get 15% off all parts and accessories and oils ....one time per season . We offer BMA members a 10% off deal as a rule but have many items on sale as well . Check our website for many great items currently on sale . Don't forget to sign onto my...
  3. W

used Ktm offroaders for sale

2007 300 xcw completely refurbish after being drowned only 87 hours on this bike its very nice and we redid it from the ground up internally in the shop rationally priced , test rides available and trades taken 613 267 6861 or on my web site . Also we have a2009 xc 250 in good condition...
  4. W

wanted dirt bikes

we are the areas only dirt bike salvage operation. I am always looking for dead/derelict bikes street and dirt so let us know if you"ve got anything thanks woody
  5. W

woodys cyles OO race ...date correction

sorry I mentioned the OO race date in an earlier thread as Aug 21 WRONG its the 16th sorry about that a little confused ...the 23rd is my VRRA race weekend at Mosport ...woody
  6. W

The 2016"s are here at Woodys

The new 2016 KTM offroaders are now in at Woodys Test one today ! We have 2 or 3 15"s left over at huge savings ....$1000-$1500 . As always we are looing for trades check them out on our web site .woodyscycles.com
  7. W

offroad Ont provincial championship race at Woodys

Just a note to remind everyone we will be having round 7 of the Provincial championships at Woodys KTM acres on Aug 23 with 4 different tracks for the many classes.Pee wee , Minis , Morning group , and the senior race in the afternoon , admission is free to spectators we hope to see yous there...
  8. W

Free OO 2015 memberships

As a 2015 OO (offroad Ontario ) sponsor Woodys Cycles KTM will have a goodly number of free memberships to give out to customers ...and folks with the same toe count as me give us a call and get on the list ....thanks woody
  9. W

OO racing for 2015 at Woodys KTM

Hey folks there will be 2 x-country races in eastern Ont this year one here at KTM acres on Sun and one 15 mins south of here near Lombardy on the sat of the same weekend in August the 15th and 16th hope to see all your smiling faces out for this provincial title race.... ps if your not racing...
  10. W

the 2015"s ore here now

the latest offerings from KTM for 2015 in the offroad line are in... drop by for a look and check out all the new arrivals , woody
  11. W

lost camera north side

Ive seeminly misplaced my digital camera in a soft black case last reported with me on a north side tour let me know if anyones found it thanks woody
  12. W

Big discounts on a few 2014"s left

we will soon have the new 2015 KTMs arriving and I have great big discounts on all remaining 14"s ...inc a 350 xc-f. 2 300 xcw "s... 1 150 xc discounts are from $750 to $1200 depending on the model and the deal trades welcome keep an eye on the website , woodys-cycles.com for the used bikes...
  13. W

wabin mountain (north side ) clean up info with thanks

So we had a pretty great group out for Sundays clean up a big job very well done by a few determined individuals . Thank to everyone we finished all trail systems but for the deeper part of Guernseys but did get saws into everything else .Paul Battle with his rear rack and BIG Huski (saw) that...
  14. W

the 2014"s are in at woodys

See and test the 2014 model ktm"s off road bikes under real world , trail conditions ...not in a parking lot . At Woodys we make sure you get the right bike for your needs and abilities. As Canadas senior KTM dealership we have the areas largest KTM parts and accessory supply to serve you better...
  15. W

Woodys roadracing this weekend at Mosport

This weekend aug 23-25 will see the largest event in motorcycle roadracing of the summer the VRRA vintage race at mosport.With 4 wins in 4 races I will be on the pole for a couple of events including the sunday aft feature GP race .The Americans like to come up for this one so we will see some...
  16. W

2009 105 xc

nice ,rebuilt,bike trades accepted pics on my site ....woodys-cycles.com
  17. W

03 Kawasaki 400 klx

this bike is mint with very little use and may be seen on my website woodys-cycles.com . asking $2699 only and will take bikes and some atv on trade ...its a good cheep starter bike into the sport for bigger guys thanks woody
  18. W

I could use some help this wed...woody

If I can get a bit of help wed I would really like to finish a route around the lower muddy as heck portion of Guernseys as there is some nice off camber high ground ...I think it was the original skidder trail and with a bit of help we can make a huge improvement to this trail and leave the...
  19. W

09 530 dual sport

price well nice cond. certified see it at our website woodys-cycles.com Thanks woody
  20. W

Riding area open

Right here at KTM acres we have miles of great riding arrowed for riding level with 2 short courses for the kids,a main loop of 10 k and the bigger outside loop of approx. 20 km. There are also another group of very high end white level trails to test your mettle if not your resolve . Riding is...