Search results

1. M

The Great 2024 Calabogie Cleanup

Terry and I took out a chainsaw and cleared S&M, Snakehead & New Trail (south loop). Was going to do Ruth's and Staircase but gate was open and someone was there. Note that black flies are out. They will be biting by next weekend!
  2. M

Well. Terry's chainsaw did not run long. Appears seized. So we rode and scoped more than cleared. - trickie dick had 5 different clumps of trees down after creek climb on way to 2 track. All cleared. - we also did the 2 track from trickie dick exit to log ridge. All cleared. - cleaned up a few...
  3. M

Thanks Tom. Terry and I will be out tomorrow. Will report back EOD. Marc
  4. M

Hi Doug, Claim jumper 2 has a few trees down just where two track turns to single. Claim jumper was ok some brush and face slappers, perch lake and perch lake inner had a few passable downed trees. Stoney Lonesome all good. 3 floods blocked at Stoney Lonesome end entrance by hunt camp. Need...
  5. M

Looking for trail bike

Hi, Looking for a trail bike for my 14 y.o. daughter. Like a CRF or TTR or something of the sort! Thanks for looking... Marc
  6. M

Shock and Fork springs

Hi, Doing a bit of garage clean up. Found the following: Rear shock springs: WP 48-260 WP 69-250 Front fork springs: Approx 500mm in length for 48mm WP forks - stock springs out of a 2012 KTM 350 Approx 460mm in length for 48mm WP forks - stock springs out of 2014 KTM 150 XC Make an offer...
  7. M

2016-10-16 Steve Garnsey Fall Ride

Hello Everyone, I am looking for volunteers for the Steve Garnsey Fall Ride. Group leaders, group support riders and registration help would be appreciated. Please respond here on the forum, or an email to marc_levesque@sympatico.ca. http://bma1.ca/oct--bma-fall-ride-p14.php Thanks, Marc
  8. M

NORTH SIDE BOOGIE PREP - Saturday september 3rd

Hi All, Arrowing plans for the long weekend are as follows: Saturday September 3rd: - Arrowing Pink and and White trails - lead is Marc Levesque - plan to meet at pit at 9:00am, ride by 9:30am - We will arrow the Wonderland, Transect, Autobahn, and Garnsey - I have verbal confirmation from...
  9. M

North Side Trail Clearing work day - Sunday Aug 21st

Hello Everyone, A work day to clean up the Calabogie North Side is now scheduled for Sunday August 21st. Paul Battle and Woody are both confirmed to bring their chainsaws. Volunteer are required to help cleanup. Plan is to meet at the Pit for 9:30am and have the crews out by 10am. We will...
  10. M

SOLD - Kenda K760 Trakmaster II - Front 80/100-21

For Sale, Brand New, never mounted. Bought from Canada's Motorcycle in May of 2015. 80/100-21 $60 and pick up in Kanata or Calabogie. Regards, Marc
  11. M

Found North Side - KTM 2 stroke skid plate

Hi Folks, We found a KTM 2-stroke skid plate on the Newfie Autobahn Wednesday evening while out on a ride. I have at my place here in Calabogie... Let me know if you believe it to be yours... Talk Soon, Marc Levesque (mobile 613-294-6186)
  12. M

**SOLD** Joe Rocket Women's Riding Suit

Joe Rocket Women's Cordura Riding Suit Small Sized Jacket Medium Sized pants Small Sized Gloves Been in Storage for a decade since family and kids Used at most 10 times Asking for $80 See the add on Kijiji Ottawa for photo http://www.kijiji.ca/v-motorcycle-parts ... nFlag=true Thanks, Marc