Recent content by Weetabix

1. W

2021 Beta 500 RRS for sale

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/716081310322032/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A667c711f-0b99-41be-bce0-aae47fbfce2c See link to Marketplace advertisement if interested.
  2. W

New/Novice ride nights 2023 (Thursdays 5pm)

Where abouts is this held?
  3. W

Thanks for putting on the Novice Training Course!

Great event. Learned a lot. Thanks to all the trainers that made this happen today. Cheers.
  4. W

questions on trails

Hi Yan. I've been up at the cottage and no cell signal or Wi-Fi. Mountain Chute express would not be much more challenging than the trail we did off California rd last week. Hardest part (in my opinion) would be the steep twisty hill not much past Hungry Lake. It's a good trail other than that.
  5. W

Dodge Lake to Quackenbush Lake

I tried going past Buck Inn hunt camp as well and spoke to one of the guys at the camp. It's blocked between their camp and Sniders campsite because of fallen trees. I ended up going back out past Mountain Chute. If you know another way through, I would be interested to know.
  6. W

Dodge Lake to Quackenbush Lake

Anybody made it past the closed trail between Dodge and Quackenbush? Looks like ATVs going down the hill where the trail is closed because of the trees down. But it's pretty swampy. Not sure a bike would make it?? Cheers
  7. W

ride on Thursday, June 22

Can't make it on Saturday. Another day for sure.
  8. W

ride on Thursday, June 22

Hi Yan. I'm new to the site. If you're interested in going out on some of the Calabogie trails anytime this week after 4pm let me know. I'm in Renfrew so can meet you there.