Recent content by Thanatos

1. T

two finger lever

Hello/Bonjour I have and will not be using a new and used Janotech clutch levers for Husky Magura system. 60$ for the pair. Thanks Call at 613-317-0416
  2. T

Flexx Bars Enduro 10deg (sold)

Hello Guy/Gals I have a set of Flexx bars that I don't use any more. They are Enduro 10 deg bend and come with Cycra Hand guards. Also there is a Beta and Husky throttle tubes included. let me know. Sorry: Price $200 613-317-0416 Thanks, bars sold to BMA member. have a nice day!
  3. T

Ride on Tuesday (15th) anybody.

Hello Guys I hope you all had a great time during the Boggie. I was stuck at work and could not get out. I can ride this Tuesday ( Sept 15th) if anybody is interested? I don't really care where we go, as long as I get to ride.... Later
  4. T

Ride Wednesday 19th August

Anybody up for a ride in Calabogie. I just need to ride. later Claude
  5. T

Cheap RM 125 SOLD!

Hello Guys I've decided to not keep my RM 125 as a spare bike. So I placed an add on Kijiji to sell the bike. kijiji Ad ID 1046819983 So if any of you fellow members are looking for a cheap but reliable 125, let me know.. Your price $1200 and it comes with a full box of new spare parts. I...
  6. T

Trials Bike

Hello I have been wanting a trials bike for some time. I have a growing family and see my little ones riding Oset bikes in the back yard maybe next year. I have a question that you guys might be able to answer. Does anybody here have a trials bike? if so, how much noise does it make...
  7. T

APT Smart Carb

Hello Fellow riders I got a new carb in the mail today. The APT Smart carb looks great. Its a carb I found online while searching for jetting tips for my TMXX carb on my RM 125. If your looking for more info, here are some web sites that talk about it. http://www.dirtbikeworld.net/forum/show...