Recent content by Reid

1. Reid

Ormstown Vintage Off Road Festival Aug. 13-15

Two-time World 500cc Motocross Champion Jeff Smith will be the Guest of Honour at the 2010 Ormstown Vintage Off Road Festival in Ormstown, Quebec, on August 13, 14 and 15th. Smith’s achievements in the world of motorcycle competition include two FIM 500cc Motocross World Championships...
  2. Reid

Results and Pics from Lanark Fall Trials?

Just wondering if the pics and results of the Lanark Fall Trials on Sept. 27 were going to be posted? Also, has the date for the fun trials day been firmed up?
  3. Reid

Vintage trials info wanted

Hoping maybe some of the enthusiastic trials riders on this site can help me out. I am semi-seriously thinking of picking up a vintage trials bike. I've been scanning the local classifieds but nothing so far. Have not posted a WTB but if anyone has one I would love to know about it. I'm looking...
  4. Reid

XR400 Forks

I have a spare set of stock forks for an XR400. These are off of a 1998 model however they fit all years. They have been revalved by Noleen and are a significant improvement over the stock settings. I also have the triple clamps and most of the cable guides, bolts, etc. for the forks which I...