Recent content by PeteZ

1. PeteZ

AplineStars Tech6S

Great condition - little use. Youth 5, womens 6, Mens 4, Euro 37 Sole ~10" $65 Peterz@zutrasoft.com
  2. PeteZ

Boogie - what's the deal for Sat night this year?

Since we're not at the resort (bumped by a wedding or something?), what's going on for Sat dinner? Is everyone on their own? Is there a group dinner somewhere? A big tent with dinner for purchase? Are many folks gonna camp at the grass track? Will there be any facilities there? Enquiring...
  3. PeteZ

Dual Sport Contact List....

.... is a great way to get the email and contact info of the other BMA Dual Sport Club members to arrange or be notified of a group ride! If you are a BMA member and are not on the Contact list spreadsheet yet, shoot me a PM and I'll add you to the spreadsheet and send out an update to the...
  4. PeteZ

Caution - Poisonous Plant west of Ottawa

Would it look like this Pete? If not, I'll remove this post...
  5. PeteZ

Caution - Poisonous Plant west of Ottawa

Another good reason not to crash! :shock: Toxic, invasive weed hits southern Ontario Module body Thu Jul 8, 4:35 PM OTTAWA (CBC) - Biologists and health officials in southern Ontario are scrambling to contain an invasive plant that can cause blindness and severe burns. Heracleum...
  6. PeteZ

Ownership Xfer of a Dirtbike?

Never having purchased a used dirtbike, I have no idea what's involved around title etc., so here is my laundry list of questions. Any help would be appreciated. Thx & cheers, PeteZ KLX250s Is there a registered ownership (like a car)? For a green plated bike, is the plate registered against...
  7. PeteZ

Honda Junior red riders in kanata

Sure was a great day! Also thx to Dave Mac - the 'course' was awesome/perfect! :D My 8yrold had a blast - and now is 'working' his way towards his own machine some day. Anyone have an 80 which theirs has outgrown? Colour isn't that important, and Dave's shiny new red bikes are just too...
  8. PeteZ

DS Contact List Sign up

This topic has been added as a way for new BMA members to request their name be added to the DS contact list of riders wishing to connect with other members for casual Dual Sport Rides. Simply PM me (PeteZ) with the contact information you'd like to share, and I'll have it added to the list...
  9. PeteZ

RallyRaid Ontario

I have this one penciled in my calendar July 17-19 for the 250km course (& tenting on the cheap) Does anyone know anything about it beyond the website? http://www.grubesic.ca/rallyraid/ Anyone else interested in going? Cheers, Pete