Recent content by kolby198

1. K

2010 Suzuki RMX450Z

Open to negotiate on price https://www.kijiji.ca/v-dirt-bikes-motocross/ville-de-montreal/2010-suzuki-rmx450z-with-yoshimura-pipe/1659941959
  2. K

Riding Calabogie before the boogie

Heyo, A friend and i are going to around calabogie this thursday and friday. We wanted to know if we can still ride considering the boogie is this weekend. We dont want to be in anyones way and would mostly be riding the north section.
  3. K

Larose worth visiting?

Heyo, A friend and i from Montréal are going riding this weekend. We usually go to Limerick or Calabogie but saw that Larose forest is close to us. I wanted to know if its worth visiting. Can you spend a whole day there? or is it more beginner oriented? Thanks! K
  4. K

beginner questions

I was riding my yz450f and it wasnt an issue. Doesnt have lights of any kind.
  5. K

The Great 2022 Calabogie Cleanup

A friend and i are heading out there tomorrow to Sunday. Not sure where were going to start. Were actually looking for someplace clsoe by to camp if anyone has a suggestion.
  6. K

Larose Trail Damage!

Sad to hear but thank you for pointing this out
  7. K

Great, this is our first time to the area so we thought it would be a good way to help and get a feel for region.
  8. K

Moving questions for those in ON or QC.

Hey, Don't know if its too late but here's my take on the matter. I was born in Ottawa but now live in Quebec. Vehicle wise I find your better off in Quebec. We do pay more overall for vehicle registration but most of that cost goes into public insurance. This means private insurance companies...
  9. K

Hey, A friend and i are free this weekend and are trying to see if we can get out to Calabogie this weekend to help with the cleanup. Is there much left?
  10. K

Where to sell you bike?

Hey guys, Im looking at switching my klx300r for a wr250r. I was wondering if there are any recommended places to sell your bike, aside from kijiji and facebook. Thanks! Kolby