Recent content by Jackrabbit

1. J

Area 31 evades me again!!

So finally thought I'd do Area 31, been looking to do it for a while but manyt life events interfered. Bike was in Russell at my old neighbour's, signed up for yestereday afternoon and decided to get the bike, ride to Area 31, ride around for a while, then bring it home. Packed some tools, a...
  2. J

2008 Honda Varadero

I'm selling my Varadero because of knee issues. I love the bike but do not feel stable with it anymore due to cartilage loss. In great shape, here's the Kijiji ad: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.ht ... 1457565720 Note, bike is not suitable for BMW owners, engine is too smooth and oil...
  3. J

Larose ATV Trails

Are street legal motorcycles prohibited on the Larose ATV trails? If so, have we tried to lobby that trails in Prescott-Russell that are open to ATV's should be open to street-legal (at least) trail bikes? I see more and more ATV trail signs going up around here (Russell is where I live)...
  4. J

Sticker placement

Hi, I'm new to this organization having bought a 2001 XT225 last year for fun. I know I read it somewhere, but can't recall or find where I'm supposed to put the BMA sticker on the bike. Can someone reacquaint me with this info? Thanks