Recent content by discostu7505

1. D

Custom stickers

Hey BMAers! I make custom vinyl stickers for your bike, helmet, truck, trailer etc. Lots of colours and fully customizable. Names for your bike or helmet, team names for races, numbers etc. Logos, graphics, sayings etc. Here’s a few pics of work I did on my bike and a friend’s SXS. Lots more...
  2. D

KTM/Husky oil filters

KTM/Husky/Husaberg oil filters Two brand new, sealed, in the box KN-652 oil filters from my EXC350 but they fit a ton on KTMs, Huskies and Husabergs (2007 to 2022) . See link below for extensive list. Retail for $10+ US each. I just want someone to use them. E transfer me $15 and I’ll ship...
  3. D

2015 KTM Freeride 250R for sale

KTM Freeride for sale Rare 2015 Freeride 250cc 2 stroke for sale. Only sold in Canada for a few years and in limited numbers. Easy to get parts for as it shares parts with other KTMs. STREET PLATED!! Can be converted back to off-road only. Original/one owner from new in 2015. Rarely driven...
  4. D

New trail off the Newfie Autobahn in Calabogie

I rode the new trail twice in the last week and I love it! To whomever the crazy bastards are that planned and cut it, THANKS!! Great job!!! Really great use of the terrain, lots of hairpin turns, off camber turns, hills, roots, rocks, loose soil. Awesome!! Thanks again to the BMA members for...
  5. D

Calabogie tomorrow anyone! Saturday August 19?

Hey gang. My usual riding buddies are all doing other things. Looking to ride north or south side, intermediate +. I'm ok with L4+ single track, just not at race pace. I'm on a KTM Freeride 250 2 stroke. Post here or message me if I can join you. Thanks. Josh
  6. D

KTM parts & accessories: Rekluse, big tank and more

Hey gang! Here are a bunch of KTM parts & accessories for sale. Traded my bike in and the dealer and they wouldn't give me any extra for these parts so I'm selling them privately. Located in Renfrew, can meet in Calabogie, or ship. Rekluse Z-start Pro auto clutch: Fits 2008 and up EXC/XCR-W...
  7. D

FS: 2013 KTM EXC350

2013 KTM EXC350F. Great bike, lots of power, no problems at all. Street legal and ready to ride. My riding buddies have all converted to smaller 2 strokes so I’m following. Asking $7800. I just bought it in June and it has about 3200 kms on it. I put a new larger, 5 amp battery in it (stock...