Recent content by Christopher

1. C

SOLD 2014 KTM 300 XCW For sale $5,500.00

Time to sell my 300. Great bike with lots of accessories. 211 hours. Reliable kick start and carburetor. Rekluse clutch, flexx bars, rad guards, low and regular seat, new battery, spare muffler, new Maxxis rear tire, if interested give me a call 613 592 3447 Chris Davis
  2. C

SOLD My 2015 BMW R1200GSA is For Sale

It is time to sell my adventure bike. Immaculate condition with only 26,600 km on the clock. See autotrader link below for details. https://www.autotrader.ca/a/bmw/r1200gs/kanata/ontario/19_11840243_/?ms=motorcycles_atvs&showcpo=ShowCpo&ncse=no&orup=2_7_7&sprx=-2 Jason, it would make an...
  3. C

Giant Loop Coyote Saddlebag For Sale

See my advertisement in the Private Sale Section of BMA Forum. Brand new never been used Coyote Saddlebag system for sale. Ideal for KTM 350 and 500 as well as other bikes.
  4. C

Some SCORRA Club Riders Looking For Help

A couple of SCORRA/OFTR club members ( simcoe county) are planning to ride the trails in Calabogie during the weekend July 3 -5 . They are looking for info on trailhead, parking areas, campground etc I will be volunteering at the BMA Family Fun Ride at Limerick that weekend but I thought one...
  5. C

Calabogie Boogie Sunday Pre-Riders/Sweeps

Hi all, here is the list for the Sunday at the Boogie. For pre-riders bring a staple gun and pouch to hold arrows. For sweeps bring a pouch to store arrows once picked up. Pre-Riders. Meet at BMA Pop Up tent near BMA trailer at 0700. Hopefully some of the expert pre-riders will be back in...
  6. C

South Side Calabogie Saturday 26 Jul

Going to ride the South Side from High Falls to the Quinns and back. Similar to last Saturday. Good intermediate ride. Meet at 0900 and ride at 0930. Meet at: https://maps.google.ca/maps?q=45.243908 ... 1&t=h&z=16
  7. C

Rekluse Core EXP For Sale SOLD

Rekluse RMS 7786 Core EXP Clutch 2.0 fits 2013-2014 KTM 250 EXC, 250 SX, 250 XC, 250 XCW, 300 XC, 300 XCW Never been used. Still in the box. Brand new. $650.00
  8. C

Tires

I need new tires for my KTM 250 XCW. For our riding conditions mainly in Limerick, Calabogie and Algonquin Park what would be the best brand, model and type? Should I go for intermediate hard or intermediate soft? Any thoughts would be appreciated.