Recent content by babzog

1. B

Noise... will a stock 2stroke break 94?

How would I know if a given bike is too loud? For example, a fairly stock KX125.. two stroke, pretty loud, but breaking the rules loud? How would I determine that?
  2. B

Boogie... how young a rider?

Hey... So wondering, what age range would be okay to ride the boogie? The event page says not cool for kids (which is kinda sad), but, there was a blurb at the bottom of the Larose Forest page which suggested a kid on a 50 had a great time.
  3. B

Calabogie Family-Oriented Ride, Sat Aug 23

Going to be there Sat AM with my son (he's 8 ). Aiming to spend as much time out as possible, with breaks for lunch, rest, etc. Would be interested in linking up with others who'd like to bring their kids out for a few hours. Obviously not going to be hitting anything too challenging for the...
  4. B

Is Marlborough Forest Legal

Just wondering if it's legal to ride there and if so, where to access? Good place for two wheelers?
  5. B

Calabogie for Kids?

Hey folks, any trails in Calabogie north suitable for children to ride? Would like to spend a good part of a day out with my son (he's 8, riding a small bike, he's been okay in Limerick but some trails there, like 1103, are too tough a challenge to be fun for him) but don't want to frustrate him...
  6. B

Looking for Limerick Riding Buddies

Looking for folks to partner with to ride in Limerick Forest! I will often have my son with me but other times, will be just me. I'm 44, first year riding and I don't exactly have the most powerful bike or the best skills, but, I'm learning and I have fun with what I ride. Been through the...