New profile posts

Hi Steve,
Are those trails in the area of the forest that is open for hunting? I am trying to find a place to ride on Friday as I am going crazy not being able to ride.......
Are there parts of Larose where I can ride during hunting season?
Thank you!
Tatiana
slowe1
slowe1
Hi Tatiana
Unfortunately, the trails are closed until Monday. I am also going crazy without a ride. You could try area 31. I’ve not been but I hear it’s decent. You register on the BMA site.
Steve
Tat
Tat
Thanks Steve,
I live close to area 31, a single track is tiny there..... I guess I will have to just wait like the rest of us.....
Cheers,
Tatiana
I've been riding for over 50 years, but new-ish to off road. Been a Wing pilot most of my riding career (>500,000 km). I'm a bit of an iron-butt rider - Halifax to Toronto in one shot - that sort of thing. I got a 2021 Yamaha Tenere 700 for a 5 month ride through South America this past winter. I'm looking forward to joining you on rides suitable for the T7, and upping my off road game.
Are you still planning to go to 31 today? What time?

Thanks,
Ross
z1pp3r
z1pp3r
Looking at the weather we'll not ride too. My number is 613-277-5150 if you want to text. I'm coming from Kemptville so if there's somewhere easier to meet that works for you and we can meet a little earlier too. Let me know what works best for you but 1:00 at Area 31 is still good too if that's best.
R
rossw
Thanks so much for the manuals. Was great to meet you and your wife. I missed your name. Mine is Ross and my wife is Sylvie.
z1pp3r
z1pp3r
Nice to meet you as well! I'm Steve and my wife is Caroline.
Hey, I couldn't find you this morning at the sand pit so ended up tagging along with another group.
CSABOURIN
CSABOURIN
No problem, the guy that was driving was super late picking me up and it turned into a bit of a shit show. I’m pretty sure we ended up crossing paths on the trail at one point. I was with the group that one of
The riders had to get his bike pulled out of the beaver pond. I think u were riding with the BMA guys (think i saw a 250l riding with them)
FSR
FSR
Yes, I was riding with the BMA guys. They put me through the grind, but had a blast and learned a lot. Sorry to hear about your buddy's bike, that sucks.
Kyle, I opened up a few more slots. Please try again. I will likely open a few more as needed.

Andrew
Hi, I'm a new member of BMA, just registered, and I'm saw that you're asking that members get involve for at least 4 hours which is a great way to promote the community. I will create a Telegram group for all memebers to chat, share pictures, etc.. I'll mange it which will be my way to support the comunity. But before I do so, I would like to make sure there are no existing Telegram group for BMA. Thank you.