Weekly harescramble training thread

skidoorules

Heard lots of chatter about a weekly harescramble training group in another thread that got severely off topic. Let's keep this thread on topic. Use this thread to post where and when the weekly training will be held.

First up; are there any plans to ride this week? If not when is the first week scheduled? Have studs, time has changed so longer nights, race season is coming(first race April 25!!!), dropped 10 lbs in off bike training=ready to ride!!!

zedro

Still have the studs on, but riding surface is questionable during the thaw (too soft?). I'm always up for a weekend ride but need confirmation conditions are rideable for the amount of distance I need to travel.

almost txted u zedro but i also would like to confirm conditions before traveling.I think in another two weeks enough snow will have melted to ride limerick(dunno when it closes) or bogie

Limerick is now close till further notice. NO MOTORIZED vehicle until after the spring thaw. Signs are now posted.

Thanks
Friends of Limerick

skidoorules

So...would I interpret that the weekly training is held in the limerick forest? Still over a foot of snow in the bush near white lake. I assume calabogie is similar...I'm keeping my studs in for another couple weeks yet.

zedro

I assumed weekday training was at Larose. At least that's the only place I can make it on a work day.

pat74

It will be different places every week as far has the one I organise. Probably twice per week.
Usually Larose is a good spot, but I believe it is also close for spring.