Wednesday night Practice 2019

Hi Folks
Well I am just going to ignore the weather pundits and will be at Terry's around 5pm
If anyone can join me please reply :)
Sorry for the late notice but last nights forecast did not look promising, this morning we are at 30% POP's !
I will be grass cutting if nothing else ;-)
Its a very late start for practice but I have been a little busy as some of you may know but lets get the cobwebs dusted off EH!

Regards
Eric B
PS:
Those at the cottage already, get those darn sections built and PRACTICE
You know who I mean! LOL

Hi Folks
This week is looking acceptable with the weather, 23 C apparently so I will be at Terry's by 5 pm.
We will play till dusk and maybe do half an hour maintenance also.
There are still rocks to be moved , always lots to do for improvements so bring work gloves in case the opportunity presents itself.
Regards
Eric
PS:
Remember you MUST have a second person on site to ride, if you arrive alone then wait till someone else shows up !

June 17th 2019
Hi Folks
I cannot do this week HOWEVER
If you want to show up Wednesday let me know and I will connect you with anyone else wishing to ride.
Remember you MUST have a second person on site to ride, if you arrive alone then wait till someone else shows up !

Couple of other items
I will be removing those from this email list who do not respond.
IF you want to continue getting these emails then let me know :)

We will have to get better organised and to that end there will be a meeting of like minded folks. Details to follow for those who respond to staying on the list.
Kindest regards to one and All
Eric

Hi Folks
This week is looking HOT with the weather, 30 C apparently so I will be at Terry's by 5 pm.
There are still rocks to be moved , always lots to do for improvements so bring work gloves in case the opportunity presents itself.
Regards
Eric
PS:

Hi Folks
This week is looking HOT with the weather, 31 C apparently, I will be at Terry's by 5 pm.
Let me know if you can make it please.
Regards
Eric
PS:

July 17th
Hi Folks
This week is looking HOT & HUMID with the weather, 28 C feels like 33 C it could also rain apparently!
No Worries they have been WRONG before :)
I will be at Terry's by 5 pm. We will play till dusk and maybe do half an hour maintenance also.
Regards
Eric
PS:

Hi Folks
This week is looking NICE for riding with the weather, 25 C, 30% showers so nothing to get excited about.
I will be at Terry's by 5 pm. We will play till dusk and maybe do half an hour maintenance also.
Regards
Eric
PS:

Wednesday night Trials Practice July 31st
Hi Folks
This week is looking NICE for riding with the weather, 28 C, 40% showers so nothing to get excited about.
Regards
Eric
PS:

Hi Folks
And we are BACK :)
But I am moving practice this week to THURSDAY
Its going to be a wet Wednesday apparently so lets be happy and play on Thursday the 29th of August
Regards
Eric
PS:

Hi Folks
I am moving practice this week to THURSDAY again
Its going to be a wet Wednesday apparently so lets be happy and play on Thursday the 5th of September
Regards
Eric
PS:

Hi Folks
Sorry I have no time this week but if you wish to go then let me know so I can put you in touch with anyone else who wants to practice.