Sun., Oct. 10 dual sport ride

Terry

Staff member
Good day.
For anyone interested in a beautiful, scenic ride, we are meeting at the Petro Canada Gas Station and General Store, 24544 Highway 7, Sharbot Lake, Sunday, Oct. 10. As of right now, we plan on meeting at 10 a.m. Ride starts at 10:30 a.m. A confirmation of time will be sent Saturday night to all interested in joining us. ( I am watching the weather predictions.) Twisty gravel and paved roads south, south east and south west of Sharbot Lake.
There will be GPS tracks provided on site for anyone joining us.
Please email me by Saturday evening if you plan on joining us.

MattCRF

Good day.
For anyone interested in a beautiful, scenic ride, we are meeting at the Petro Canada Gas Station and General Store, 24544 Highway 7, Sharbot Lake, Sunday, Oct. 10. As of right now, we plan on meeting at 10 a.m. Ride starts at 10:30 a.m. A confirmation of time will be sent Saturday night to all interested in joining us. ( I am watching the weather predictions.) Twisty gravel and paved roads south, south east and south west of Sharbot Lake.
There will be GPS tracks provided on site for anyone joining us.
Please email me by Saturday evening if you plan on joining us.
Sorry - missed that call to action, Terry. Sounds like fun, and I'd like to explore more in the Sharbot Lake area. I was "close by" in Rideau Ferry Sunday. I think we met recently on the Fall Charity ride out of Calabogie.

Matt
CRF250
Versys 1000