Spring Ride for Dad

The Sunday, June 4th Ride for dad, the link Pat provided is for green and blue plated bikes.

And I'll add, not suitable for big bikes. I.e. BMW GS's.

rossw

Administrator
Staff member
Simple Signups is not working for me at the moment.

Last I looked you needed leads/sweeps and a shadow organizer. I am not at lead/sweep level of riding. I am willing to lend a hand if you need it, but I will be honest, I have no aspirations of organizing the next one ;-)

If you need a hand with registration or anything let me know.

Ross

tallies55

For the Sunday June 3rd ride.....is it OK to show up and register in the morning? I won't know if I can make it until late Saturday due to work situation.

rossw

Administrator
Staff member
tallies55":2x18rpo8 said:
For the Sunday June 3rd ride.....is it OK to show up and register in the morning? I won't know if I can make it until late Saturday due to work situation.

That is OK. Hope you can make it, the weather is looking amazing!

It is HIGHLY recommended that you sign up for the ride ahead of time to ensure that we have enough guides and sweeps to make sure your ride is enjoyable. Even if you don't show up, registering still allows us to be prepared for the event.

PLEASE REGISTER\SIGN UP AHEAD OF TIME.

This is recommended for all events. There is nothing worse than riding in a really large group as it causes a lot of down time. 20 guys per group is not fun.