Skills Training for Intermediate Riders - FREE!

babzog

Interesting! What level of rider would you be accepting to turn into intermediate riders - Novice or intermediate?

I think some intermediates can't or haven't tried doing Steve Garnsey. I would expect an intermediate to be able to do Woody's wonderland and Transec, but with difficulty and maybe a bit of help on 1 or 2 hills. I expect there will be some riders at the training course that have never done any of the 3 trails I just listed.

Instead of guessing, I re-read the original post. Here's a quote "We will be helping riders develop their abilities to do the following: •ride tight single-track, (intermediate) level 3 trails". The 3 trails I mentioned above are level 5. Oriole lake trail is 3+.

This is my opinion/interpretation, so take it as that. A level 3 trail is the main loop for the Boogie on the Saturday and Sunday in dry conditions. This doesn't mean you won't fall or get stuck. But you should be able to turn around and redo the climb or get yourself unstuck.

Kevin

rackatttack

Ok just to let everyone know that the intermediate skills training is going ahead this weekend on Sunday 9am at the church fields near high falls for those that can attend it is free and all you have to do is bring yourself, your bike, riding gear and a lunch and water to drink

what we are planning is some skills training followed by some riding and putting those skills into practice out on the trail

Aube

Big Thanks to Dave, Kenny and Pat for the skills camp today. It was a great time, always great to learn a few new tricks.

Marty

barbotte

hey i just try to register for the intermediere skill training day on may 20 and it said close !! is it close because it full already or close because it has not been open yet for the 2017
thanks

Hello,

I believe the registration just hasn't been reset from last year. I've sent an email to the site admin to look into. Should have a response shortly.

Cheers, Kevin

The Intermediate rider training is a go for tomorrow Sunday May 21st.

I wanted to send out an email to all the registered participants, but my computer has crapped out on me and that's the only spot I have a list of the registrants.

***Also, if you haven't registered. We've had a lot of cancellations. So if you were thinking of coming, head on out.

Cheers, Kevin

barbotte

your funny ... you asking for other to joint and dont give direction lol ..good think i know where i am going ...
cheer