ride on Thursday, June 22

Yan

anyone interested in a beginner/novice level ride in Lanark county on Thursday, June 22?

If so, please send me a message, thanks!

Last edited:

KG21

Hey Yan,

I've just seen your posts in a couple different spots, I'm also new to riding in the area. I live in Barrhaven. This weekend doesn't work for me, but you interesting in going for a ride Monday (9 May) evening?

Pam62

Hey Yan,

I've just seen your posts in a couple different spots, I'm also new to riding in the area. I live in Barrhaven. This weekend doesn't work for me, but you interesting in going for a ride Monday (9 May) evening?
Yan and KG

I would be interested in joining you guys sometime. I live in Perth and ride roads and the K&P in Lanark county a fair bit.

Pam

KG21

Yan and KG

I would be interested in joining you guys sometime. I live in Perth and ride roads and the K&P in Lanark county a fair bit.

Pam
Sounds great, post if you go on a ride, hopefully I can join you!

Kevin

Weetabix

Hi Yan. I'm new to the site. If you're interested in going out on some of the Calabogie trails anytime this week after 4pm let me know. I'm in Renfrew so can meet you there.

Pam62

Hey, weekend looks nice! You guys interested in a ride? I was thinking of meeting at Hopetown gas station. Either Saturday or Sunday, whichever day you guys can make it.

peter

anyone interested in a beginner/novice level ride in Lanark county on Friday, May 5th?

Hi I live in Hopetown always looking for someone to ride with. I have a Honda crf300l dual sport. I usually free to go any week day

Peter

Yan

anyone interested in a beginner/novice level ride in Lanark county on Thursday, June 22?